Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

Question # : 43692


I am married to my husband for the past 10 years now. Recently he is diagnosed with the bipolar disorder. As you might know this is a mental illness and I am fighting with his illness for years now. When he is in depression he abuses me, shouts at me (thanks God he never hit me though) as I do sabar when he is in that phase I try to leave the room and do not answer him back. But his condition is getting verse and the saddest part is that I cannot convince him to see a doctor or even his family to take him to the doctor. Please Maulana Sahib I am really worried make dua for me as well as tell me some dua or wazifah to help my husband it is really painful to see him like this. When he is in the particular condition he threats me that he will soon divorce me and take away my kids I am really scared of the situation. I love my children and my husband I really want to help him I don't want my child to be a part of a broken family. Please, please reply soon.

Answer : 43692

Published on: Jan 10, 2013

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 148/111/H=1434)

Recite the following verse after each salah 11 times with durood before and after:
رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَاماً.
Also do the same while going to bed in the state of wudhu. Also do the same and blow on water and give it to your husband to drink. May Almighty Allah grant him health and save all of you from difficulties and grant you blessings of this world and the hereafter. Amen!

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question