Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

Pakistan

(1) I am a girl and I would soon be getting married in-shaAllah. I would like to know that I got a SMS that if you want the in-laws and your husband to love you forever then read Ya-Rauf 7 times during your rukhsati and then Ya-Lateef 7 times when you reach the house. Is this right?
(2) Also please tell me a zikr/wazifah which I may recite in order for my husband to truly love, care and respect me and also for my in-laws to love, respect and care about me. Also tell a zikr by which my heart will always be satisfied with them all and that I would love all my relatives with respect.

Also I request you and all to please make dua for me and my husband to be, for our happiness, health and success in both the worlds.

Published on: Jan 17, 2013

(Fatwa: 216/180/N=1434)

(1) The effect of Asmaul Husna is evident. So if with full confidence you read Ya Rauf (يا رؤف) 7 times at the time of rukhsati and Ya Latif (يا لطيف) 7 times when you reach your in-laws home, then in-shaAllah, your husband and in-laws shall love you.
(2) If you respect and obey your husband and elder members of the family with iman and good deeds and have patience on the things which you do not like, then in-shaAllah, you shall enjoy happy and prosperous marital life.