Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

Sri Lanka

I ma a married person and was leading a good family life.for the past 4 years all of sudden my wife started suspecting me and started to scold me in bad words in front of my kids,and also she telephones each and every person whom I know and relates stories based in Zina saying that I am engaged in this type of big sin , which I naver have dreamt of doing.She has become a nuissance to me, Is there any way That I could convince her by way of any duas?

Published on: Sep 24, 2007

(Fatwa: 474/474=N)

First of all, remove the causes of doubt. For example, if you pass your leisure time out of home, spend it with your family. Also, get the below ayat and dusa written, keep it with you and blow it on sweet or salt to feed your wife:

وَأَلْقَيْتُ عَلَيْكَ مَحَبَّةً مِنِّي وَلِتُصْنَعَ عَلَى عَيْنِي إِذْ تَمْشِي أُخْتُكَ فَتَقُولُ هَلْ أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَى مَنْ يَكْفُلُهُ فَرَجَعْنَاكَ إِلَى أُمِّكَ كَيْ تَقَرَّ عَيْنُهَا وَلا تَحْزَنَ وَقَتَلْتَ نَفْسًا فَنَجَّيْنَاكَ مِنَ الْغَمِّ وَفَتَنَّاكَ فُتُونًا. یا مقلب القلوب ویا مسخر السماوات السبع والارضین  السبع قلّب لفلان (here write your name) قلب فلانۃ (here write her name) بالخیر لاداء الحقوق یا ودود حبّب حبّب یا ودود