Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

A non-Muslim boy has proposed my sister. We explained her that it is haram and restricted her from talking to him, even though she secretly makes a call to him. Can you please guide me in the light of Quran and Hadith, so that I don't want her to lose her Immanuel.

Published on: Nov 21, 2017

(Fatwa: 209/159/N=2/1439)

You should convince your sister and also try to change her thoughts through some pious and God-fearing lady. Also supplicate Allah for the same. I, too, pray wholeheartedly, may Allah guide her and distance her from that non-Muslim boy.

If possible, you or your mother should read the following wazifah with durood 11-11 times before and after daily 300 times. In-shaAllah, your sister shall distance herself from that non-Muslim boy soon.

يَا مُقَلِّبَ القُلُوبِ والأبْصَارِ ، يَا خَالِقَ اللَّيْلِ والنَّهَارِ ، يَا عَزِيْزُ ، يَا لَطِيْفُ ، يَا غَفَّارُ .