Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

Question # : 153439


My younger brother going wrong way he is falling in love so my parents and family are very afraid still 1 of my sister not yet married. Kindly suggest me we have to breakup about his relationship and come path way. Give me anything dua for reading.

Answer : 153439

Published on: Aug 26, 2017

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 1234/1156/SN=11/1438)


Recite اهدنا الصراط المستقيم 11 times with durood before and after and blow on water and give it to your brother to drink, in-shaAllah his condition shall change to good. Also ask your parents to get him married soon. It is not good to delay it till the marriage of sister, this is good method to bring him on right path, breaking relation is not good and right solution. 

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question