Faiths & Beliefs >> Dawah & Tableeg

At the time of last district Ijtema, due to unavailability of a responsible person, wasooli were submitted to me. I forgot to note down names of all. And I returned wasooli of all except Rs100. I do not know whether this is of 3 people or 4. But, it is total Rs.100. I was unable to trace their names. I submitted that money to Ameer Sahib of our Masjid. We used that money in Khidmat. I do not want wabal of this 100 rupees in Akhirah. Please suggest me the Kaffarah for this mistake by me.

Published on: Feb 18, 2012

(Fatwa: 313/256/B=1433)

You should give those 100 rupees to that responsible person when he comes from the side of those who gave it. In case they ask their names you should name some well wishers (your name). And if those responsible people are not available and there is no hope to meet them then you should give in charity this amount in the name of those who gave it to poor and needy persons.