Faiths & Beliefs >> Dawah & Tableeg

Question # : 29432

U.S. Virgin Islands

i am married and converted to islam 17years ago. I had 4 kids when I migrated from my country. I was involved in zina with someone for about 8 years and i have a child with him. I have confessed to my husband and I also did haj, but after haj we commitedd zina. I was wondering wll allah swt forgive me. I have done taubah and Know i have no contact with him and I even dont go out of my house but what I did is really hurting mre and my family and i really regret being doing it. Please make dua for magfirah and for my family from breaking apart. wil my sins be forgiven.

Answer : 29432

Published on: Jan 31, 2011

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 265/D=16/k=1432)

Adultery is stern offence and an act that invites Almighty Allah's wrath. It is good that by the grace of Allah, you have asked Allah for forgiveness and now you feel regretful and have firmly resolved that in future you will never commit such acts. You should offer two rakah salah and seek Allah's forgiveness extensively. It is hoped that Almighty Allah shall forgive you. After true tauba, Almighty Allah forgives the past sins and man becomes pure. It is mentioned in a hadith:
التائب من الذنب كمن لا ذنب له .
[A person who does tauba from sins is as if he has committed no sins.]
We pray for you and for your family. May Almighty Allah give you taufiq for good deeds and save you from sins and bless you with His pleasure and give you entry into paradise and save you from hellfire, Amen!

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question