Social Matters >> Clothing & Lifestyle

I am working in Saudi Arabia so I stay in sharing where 5 peoples stay together. The question is that how to wash impure (napak) clothes in washing machine like if I get ihtalam and my clothes get dirty so I first take a bucket of water and rinse it in once and then put it in washing machine tub with surf detergent then after it has washed for 30 minutes I drain the water and remove the clothes from the washing tub and put it in the next tub which is for drying clothes then there it is dried for 5 minutes and again I pour a clean water in washing tub and put it again and make it wash in clean water for 10 minutes then again I put it for drying so my clothes will be pure or any easy way to wash please guide me.

Published on: Feb 15, 2016

(Fatwa: 203/203/SD=04/1437)

Yes, your clothes shall turn pure if washed as per the above mentioned method in washing machine.